Our highest priority has and always will be the health and safety of our guests as well as our employees. Several of our local governments have taken additional steps to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus / CO-VID 19 by requiring all restaurants to suspend all dine-in options. For this reason, all Ted’s locations have moved to curbside to-go and 3rd party delivery services only. Additionally, our hours of operation will change to 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. during this time.
Online ordering is available for select locations on our website. You can also call to place your carryout order. Ted’s is also available for delivery through DoorDash, Postmates, Grubhub and UberEats.
All Ted’s locations are continuing to implement increased health and safety standards to ensure we are protecting our guests. Some of these measures include:
- Closing all restaurants to employees only and asking guests to remain in their vehicle for curbside carryout
- Sanitizing hard surfaces more often, including all host counters and to-go stations
- Requiring all to-go employees to wear gloves when handling guest orders
- Requiring our employees to practice social distancing as much as possible with guests and as well as with one another
- Increased hand washing for all team members, including washing hands after each and every to-go order is delivered to a guest
- Installed additional sanitizer stations throughout the kitchen
- Providing only prepackaged straws for all beverages
- Requiring our employees to stay home if they don’t feel well and sending them home immediately if they do come to work sick
We will continue to monitor and implement new guidelines as they are received from the local, state and federal government. Thank you for your support during this unprecedented time.