At Ted’s Café Escondido, the health and safety of our guests and employees has always been our number one priority, both before and after the COVID-19 pandemic. Ted’s has implemented several procedures and guidelines that allow us to operate safely and effectively in this new environment:
- Prior to entering any areas beyond the lobby, employees are required to wash their hands in the public restroom and have their temperature taken.
- All areas in the lobby, including the host counter and waiting benches, are sanitized after each use.
- All menus are sanitized after each use. Disposable menus available upon request.
- During peak times where social distancing in the lobby area is not possible, guests will be asked to provide a cell phone number so the host can text them when their table is ready. Guests can join the wait list prior to arriving on our website.
- Parties larger than 10 people will not be able to sit together.
- All employees are required to wear masks, including servers, managers and server assistants.
- Guests will be seated at every other table.
- All condiments and drink menus have been removed from the tables and are available upon request.
- Tables and chairs are sanitized after each party leaves.
- All drinks, including bar drinks, are served with packaged straws only.
- Silverware is sanitized after each use and wrapped in a cloth napkin by a team member wearing gloves. Disposable flatware/napkins available upon request.
Other Items of Note
- All door handles and other high touch items within the restaurant are sanitized every 30 minutes at a minimum.
- Restrooms are checked every 15 minutes to ensure cleanliness and soap/paper towels are available.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please reach out to a member of our management team. Thank you for being our guest and we appreciate all of your support during this unprecedented ti