What does it cost to book the taco truck for a private event?
- Truck fee is $200 for OKC metro events. Additional fees will apply for areas outside the OKC metro, based on distance. Contact a catering manager for details.
- Truck fee includes two hours of service.
- Additional time can be purchased at a cost of $50 per half hour.
- $600 minimum food order, in addition to truck fee.
- Gratuity not included with cost.
How much do the meals cost?
- As with our traditional catering, the cost of the meal is based on the food option you choose. Individual meals range from $9.99 to $15.99.
What menu options are available with the taco truck?
- Option 1: 2 tacos, chips, salsa, and drink OR burrito, chips, salsa, and drink.
- Option 2: 2 tacos, chips, salsa, cheese sauce, tortillas, and drink OR burrito, chips, salsa, cheese sauce, tortillas, and drink.
- Option 3: 2 fajita tacos, chips, salsa, cheese sauce, tortillas, and drink OR fajita burrito, chips, salsa, cheese sauce, tortillas, and drink.
- Option 4: Best Mexican tacos, chips, salsa, cheese sauce, guacamole, tortillas, and drink.
How many people can the taco truck cater for?
- Depending on the food option you chose and how long you plan to book the truck for, we can cater to as few as 40 people up to 100 or more people.
How far in advance should I book my event?
- Booking availability will vary depending on the time of the year and day of the week you wish to book. While it is possible to book the truck as short as one week prior to your event, we recommend planning as far ahead as possible to ensure the truck is available when you need it.
Why choose the taco truck over traditional catering?
- Fresh off the grill instead of being transported in a hot box.
- No leftovers to divvy up.
- No food in the conference room smelling up the office and making everyone hungry all afternoon.
- Ted’s taco truck is just more fun!
How do I book the taco truck?
- Contact Kristen Hallcroft at (405) 848-8337 x 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org.